Classification of refractory bricks
classification of refractory bricks
According to the different composition of refractory bricks, classification of refractory bricks can be divided into five categories, namely: silicon aluminum series refractory bricks, alkaline series refractory bricks, carbon containing refractory bricks, zirconium containing refractory bricks, and heat insulation refractory bricks.
1. The silicon aluminum refractory brick is based on the phase diagram of Al2O3-SiO2 binary system.
2. Alkaline series refractory bricks refer to refractory products mainly composed of alkaline oxides such as Mg0 and Cao.
3. Carbon containing refractory brick refers to the refractory brick products made of carbon or carbon compounds with different forms of carbon as the main component.
4. Zirconium containing refractory brick is a kind of acidic material, which is made from natural zircon sand. It has become an important material in various industrial fields. With the development of continuous casting and vacuum degassing technology in metallurgical industry, zircon refractory bricks are more and more widely used.
5. Insulating refractory brick is a kind of refractory with high porosity, low bulk density and low thermal conductivity, also known as lightweight refractory.
0users like this.